Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday

Hanging out w/ poor sickie Vadim today. We've got plenty of different medications for him. I will be shocked if I don't catch it. I've been sneezed and coughed on a million times. It is nice to be able to comfort him though. I'm glad he has someone to rub his back and check his temperature and give him hot drinks.

Vadim rode a pony today in the parking lot of a big store. He liked it.

Looking forward to tomorrow. It should be a happy day, and that's all I'm going to say about that. Details later.

I try not to be annoying with my english lessons with Vadim. I'm constantly explaining things and repeating words, and I think he has more fun just batting a balloon back and forth with Todd. I'm noticing how much he loves Todd's attention more than anything. He gets women-love in the internat, but hasn't had a father, and he is eating it up.

Love to everyone.

P.S. No nudity today on the riverwalk, but I did get hit on by an old, drunk-ish man.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Doesn't it make you feel young when you get hit on by those cute guys?
This is the most enjoyable cold Vadim has ever experienced!
Glad to hear you will be having "Happy News".

Kerri said...

Sending you wishes for a strong immune system! So sweet to think of V thinking "if I have to be sick this is the way to do it!". Give him a hug for all of us too! BTW...just how drunk is "drunk-ish"???? So funny!!!
Love to you all!

OksanaH said...

Hi, Guys ! I hope V will get better soon, please tell him I am wishing him a soon recover ! And I am so glad you are there to comfort him. Looking forward to "Happy News !!!


Oksana.

Laurel said...

WHAT? No nudy pics this time? I'm disappointed. :-)
I hope you all feel better soon. I'm so sorry you and he are sick. God Bless.