Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tues Dec 16th







We did some walking around and visited the orphanage today. As you can see, Kyiv is lovely in some ways despite the smoke, dirt, traffic, and greyness. It's cold today.

This afternoon, I had a moment when I watched my son laughing with his friends that I was just absolutely overwhelmed with joy that he gets to come home with me shortly. I love him and am honored to get to be his mom. I will get to be mom to the best two boys in the universe.

I had a few Stella's tonight, and I'm feeling happy. I am looking forward to a fabulous Christmas and New Year!

1 comment:

Gabriel and Alyssa said...

Robin,
My mom just forwarded me your blog and website today. I've spent the last hour reading everything and catching up. It's such a great thing you and Todd are doing and I can't wait to meet Vadim! I'm very happy to be his cousin (and yours). Have a safe trip home!
Michelle